CNC Operator B Shift
1. Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
2. Inspect finished parts and compare them with the requirements to determine if the process is running smooth.
3. Meets production goals in terms of cycle time, quantity, and quality.
4. Operates production machines to produce parts in accordance with established standards and guidelines.
5. Must possess mechanical aptitude and basic math skills.
6. Needs to have good manual dexterity and should be able to work with detailed objects.
7. Communicate effectively, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
8. Load, unload and deburr parts to run production.
9. Input control instruction into the CNC Machines to make offsets.
10. Lifting loads, not exceeding 40 lbs., twisting, turning and bending in a safe manner.
Hours are 4:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday-Thursday with a paid lunch.
*Employment contingent on passing a hair follicle drug test.